A Lifetime of Service.
Service to my community and family has always been important to me. Standing up to do the 'right thing' is how I have lived my life and why I have chosen to run as Delegate for Maryland's 7th District. We need leaders that care and are willing to work, to do the 'right thing.' If elected, I will continue to serve and to represent what is best about our community and assist those areas that need our attention and support.
Sergeant, Harford County Sheriff's Office
- Sergeant, Community Services Division (2017)
- Sergeant, Criminal Patrol Division (2017)
- Corporal, Special Investigations Division (2015-2017)
- Corporal, Criminal Patrol Division (2014-2015)
- Detective, Harford County Narcotics Task Force (2005-2015)
- Canine Handler, Special Investigations Division (2008-2014)
- Deputy, Gang Suppression Unit (2005)
- Deputy, Criminal Patrol Division (2001-2005)
Specialized Units and Affiliations
- Polygraph Examiner, 2016-Present
- Drill Instructor, 2004-2017
- Scuba Diver, 2004-2005
Vice President, Harford County Deputy Sheriff's Union
- Represent Harford County Sheriff's Deputies to address benefits and working conditions.
- Develop and implement a strategy for obtaining collective bargaining with the State of Maryland.
Correctional Officer, Harford County Detention Center
- Monitored and supervised daily activities, care and custody of inmates.
- Managed departure and arrival of work-release inmates.
Sergeant, United States Marine Corps
- Served as infantry in 1st Battalion 8th Marines, squad leader supervising three machine gun teams.
- Participated in Operation Silver Wake that evacuated over eight hundred American Citizens from Albania.
Education and Specialized Training
- B.S. Public Safety Administration, Neumann University, PA. Graduated Alpha Sigma Lambda.
- Polygraph Certification, Maryland Institute for Criminal Justice
- Undercover Narcotics Investigations, Northeast Counterdrug Training Center, Top Gun School.
- Incident Response to Terrorist Bombing, Socurro, New Mexico
- Instructor Certification, Maryland Police Training Commission
- Canine Handler Certification, New Castle County Police Department
- Life-Saving Award
- Merit Award
- Letter of Commendation
- Task Force HIDTA Award
- (3) Task Force Unit Citation
- National Defense Service Medal
- Armed Forces Service Medal
- Humanitarian Service Medal
- NATO Medal