News & Events
Gun Cash Bingo - May 6, 2018
Join Conservative Republican Candidate for State Delegate District 7 Aaron Penman in Supporting our 2nd Amendment!
May 6, 2018
Doors Open 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Bingo Begins 4:00 p.m.
Ticket Price: $50.00
All seats must have a ticket. Limited tickets available, maximum contribution per individual raffle/game is $50.00. Ticket includes Bingo Cards and Buffet including pit beef, ham, turkey, lasagna and fried chicken along with sides, dessert items and beer. 10 Regular Gun games, 10 $150.00 Cash Games, 1 Jackpot Game (sold separately).
- Remington 870 Express Tactical 12 gauge
- Savage Axis .243, Winchester 22" Matte Black
- Rugger American Rifle Predator 6.5 creedmoor
- Savage Axis XP 30/06 22" Barrel Matte Black, Camo Stock with Scope
- Glock Pistol 43, 9mm single stack fixed sights
- Savage Model 93 Camo Package .22 mag w/Scope
- Henry Golden Boy .22 Long Rifle w/ Brass Receiver and Walnut Stock
- USR Model XPR .300 Winchester Short Magnum 26" Barrel no Sights
- Thompson Center Bone Collector .50 Caliber Black and Stainless
- Mossberg Patriot .243 Winchester Matte Black Composite Stock
- 10 Games payout $150.00 cash
Jackpot Game (Cards Sold Separeately):
- Blue Line Works AR15 5.56, 16 heavy w/quad rails (Maryland Compliant)
- Gun raffle tickets available at door for AR-15 Blue Line (Maryland Compliant)
- ALL firearms are to be picked up at the specified FFL gun shops, after all required background checks and required state and federal requirements are met.
- NO firearms will be given away at the event.
- Beer/wine available. BYOL (Bring your own liquor).
- NO additional regular bingo cards will be available.
- Jackpot Cards available (sold seperately).
- 50/50 raffle available.
- Aditional chances to win guns, through separate raffles/gun jars.
- Gold $1000 - includes: Sponsored game and acknowledgement, banner displayed, 10 event tickets.
- Silver $500 - includes: Sponsored game and acknowledgement, 5 event tickets.
- Bronze $250 - includes: Sponsored game and acknowledgement, 2 event tickets.
Location / Directions:
Tall Cedars, 2501 Putty Hill Avenue, Parkville, MD 21234 (Directions)
Proceeds/Donations support The Committee to Elect Aaron Penman.
Authority; Robert Royster, Treasurer.
Checks Accepted - Make checks out to Committee to elect Aaron Penman.